Thursday 30 June 2016

IF THIS IS HOW YOU THINK... STOP FOSTERING KIDS!

Ok... RANT ALERT! 
WHY 'OH' WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE FOSTER CARERS! 
I found this post in a group I am in and it made my blood BOIL! 
(I removed the poster's name and the name of the group for obvious reasons) 

I understand there is a massive hole in our foster care system and families and children in care are not REMOTELY getting the care or support they need by FACS and NGO'S but if you can not comprehend that kids in care are broken... they are grieving... they need all the love and support they can get - that they need someome to advocate for their rights.... THEN DON'T APPLY TO BE A CARER!
If you and your foster child are not getting what you need MAKE A STAND! Advocate for that child and your self! ANY foster parent counting down the days 

No comments:

Post a Comment