Tuesday 31 May 2016

BECAUSE MENTAL ILLNESS BREADS SOME OF THE WORLDS GREATEST TALENT! : Meet Jess, a talented photographer from Vic/Australia

HEY....My name is Jess and I run my own photography business and have done so for about 3 years now. I specialize in weddings and I'm lucky enough to love what I do. I also have Bipolar type one. I could go on about my business and amazing prices but instead I would rather tell you about me. hehe :-)  I'm a mother of two pretty rad humans, a wife to the most wonderful man I know who just happens to be my best friend, photographer, procrastinator and occasional doer.Lover of white wine, abstract art, sunsets, songs that make you cry and TV shows that make you want to stalk the characters Instagram pages when their over because you feel like you know them and just want to see what they're up too! I've made lots of mistakes, some questionable casseroles and some amazing memories. I admire woman with confidence, woman who give birth to ten pound babies and a quick wit. I have little to no understanding of boundaries and I break rules daily.. Usually it's unintentional, I swear.. My hobbies include sleeping to much and then complaining when it's 3am and I can't sleep, long "romantic" walks on the beach (which I usually take alone), playing with my 2 overly dependent dogs, reading memoirs and stories of overcoming trauma and pretending I know what I am doing in a kitchen. I drink to much coffee, I sniff new born babies and even though I am 28 years old, I am yet to invest in a hairbrush. Some people think I am funny, however Bipola has this ability to remove the filter most people have so when I speak its bluntly honest and thankfully people seem to enjoy the humour this brings, I guess I'm lucky like that. I once ate a whole apple, including the core because I couldn't be bothered going to the bin, admit it, you’ve done it. And one day I hope to love something as much as woman in commercials seem to love yogurt. :-)If I'm someone you would like to help capture your special moments then let me know! I would be honored! For all your photography needs đŸ’™


SERVICING :Mornington, Victoria,  and surroundings 



CONTACT ME VIA FACEBOOK  VIA THE LINK:  

https://m.facebook.com/JKMphotography01/
























No comments:

Post a Comment